Newborns have very delicate and sophisticated skin. It is very important to buy natural and pure things for newborn's use. Massaging them is a great way to soothe their soft skin. It helps in making them active by removing any tiredness or fatigue from the body. Massaging is also very helpful in removing any type of irritation and makes them sleep for hours. It is good to buy a newborn baby massage oil for your baby's skin care. There are many good brands who sell baby's essentials such as massage oil, moisturizer, shampoo etc. It is good to choose a reputable company to buy your baby's stuff as it is reliable and more protective.
Massaging your baby is essential; pediatricians suggest appropriate ways for the baby's massage. Some parent also says that their baby's like to get the massage at a set place. As per the doctor, massaging can be done in the following ways.
• Start massaging from your baby's tummy, in the clockwise circular motion below the ribs.
• For your baby's massage, there is no need to be an expert. The only thing to consider is massage softly and regularly.
• The best time for massage is after the gentle bath when the skin is already moist.
• Take little amount of newborn baby massage oil in your palm and gently rub it. This makes both your palms and oil warm and makes it comfortable for babies.
Tips to Choose a Baby Massage Oil
Choosing the right oil for massage is excessively important for your baby's skin health. More important is to choose the right oil. Following tips help you find the best oil for your infants.
• Consult a doctor: Before going for a purchase, it is good to consult with your baby's pediatrician. They can tell you the best natural massage oil.
• Fragrance-free: Be cautious about checking the ingredients and do not pick the oil that has any kind of fragrance or any artificial colors.
• Do not choose mineral oils: It is not good to choose an oil for your baby that contains minerals or any mineral oil