Wireless remote control refers to the realization of remote control of controlled targets and is widely used in industrial control, aerospace, and home appliances. Wireless remote control and wireless transmission systems have increased freedom of movement compared to wired and infrared devices. As a result, wireless remote control devices and wireless transmission systems are increasingly used in the industrial field. The advantages of relative cable connections are low installation costs and increased flexibility.
1. According to the transmission control command signal carrier is divided into: radio remote control, infrared remote control, ultrasonic remote control;
2. According to the coding method of the signal: frequency coding and pulse coding;
3. According to the number of transmission channels are divided into: single-channel and multi-channel remote control;
4. The number of instructions that can be transmitted at the same time is divided into: single and multiple remote control;
5. The control technology of the controlled target according to the command signal is divided into: switch-type proportional remote control.
The remote control system generally consists of transmitter and receiver. Transmitters are generally composed of instruction keys, instruction encoding circuits, modulation circuits, driver circuits, and rf transmitter circuits. The receiver is generally composed of a receiving circuit, an amplifying circuit, a demodulating circuit, an instruction decoding circuit, a driving circuit, and an execution circuit.
The receiving circuit receives the modulated coded command signal transmitted by the transmitter, and sends a large evacuation demodulation circuit. The demodulation circuit will be demodulated with modulation and coding, ie, it will be converted into a coded signal. The instruction decoder decodes the coded instruction signal, and finally the drive circuit drives the execution circuit to perform various instruction operations.