Your home is a dwelling that contains your most precious possessions. It’s a place to spend time with your loved ones, relax and unwind. The comfort and safety of all is the top priority when considering investing in a new, efficient AC system installation.
4. Improve the appearance of your home, and save space (over window units)
5. Increase the value of your home
Choosing the Right System
Air conditioning is not a “one size fits all” product. It is extremely important that your home or business be evaluated for the right size AC components. Units that are a too large turn on quickly, rapidly cool your home then shut off, allowing heat to infiltrate your home. The constant on and off cycle prevents energy savings. A unit that is too large also does not dehumidify the home. A unit that is too small will run constantly trying to maintain a level of comfort, thereby increasing the amount of energy used and the cost of electricity. To find the perfect size unit, a technician should use the seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER rating) which calculates the cooling output for a typical cooling season divided by the total electric energy input during the same period. The higher the unit’s SEER rating, the more energy efficient the unit is.
Hire the Right People
When making such an important investment, it is best to hire professionals with experience, the right tools, and highly trained staff.
Trained technicians should:
1. Calculate your home’s cooling requirement by using the Manual J calculation to determine the capacity of HVAC equipment needed.
2. Inspect, repair or replace existing ductwork, making sure all ductwork is sealed and airtight.
3. Expertly install the right unit for the job using the seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER rating) and make sure it is fully prepared to cool your home efficiently.
4. Determine the exact amount of refrigerant necessary to provide high cooling capacity and low energy costs.
Whether preparing to replace an aged unit or adding a new central cooling system, you want the job done right the first time at a reasonable cost. Ask people you know who recently had HVAC installation or repairs done, check with local contractors, yellow pages or social media for recommendations. But do your homework. Find a company that offers fair, honest estimates, with years of experience and customer feedback. Ensure that they offer quality equipment and have licensed technicians authorized to work in your area that is highly trained for proper installation and preventative maintenance. All these factors are crucial when choosing the right HVAC service provider. Using these tips, you’re sure to find a top-notch HVAC provider in your area; high-quality AC installation in Gilbert is closer than you think it is. Quality, dependable comfort for years to come is right at your fingertips.