All You Need to Know
About Dubai Freezone Company Formation!
At present, Dubai is one of the most preferred choices to register a company in the world. This Arabic city offers several advantages to the entrepreneurs. This is most likely the reason that the number of foreign investors setting up a business in Dubai is constantly growing.
When planning to set up a business in Dubai, the entrepreneurs have two options -- they can set up a company within the emirate or one of its free zones. Dubai has around 20 fully operational free zones and a few others in development phase. Your choice of free zone is determined by the type of activities you dream to carry out as many free zones are sector specific.
When setting up a Dubai free zone company, your choice of free zone will depend on the type of business activities you wish to carry out, as many are sector specific. However, with so many options on offer, you are sure to find one that may rightly suit to your needs. Also, some free zones are open to a broad range of business activities –Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) and Dubai Airport Freezone (DAFZA) welcome most DED-listed trading activities.
How to get your business set up in Dubai free zone?
No matter which option you choose, Dubai free zone company formation is typically quick and easy. Here are the 5 easy and essential steps that you need to take for getting your business set up in a Dubai free zone.
• Choose a business activity (or activities)
• Find a suitable free zone
• Choose a company name
• Get your documents in order and apply
• Opening your corporate bank account
What kinds of licenses are needed?
Whichever kinds of company you decide to set up in Dubai’s free zones, you will need the following licenses …..
• General trading licenses;
• Service licenses;
• Industrial licenses;
• Trading licenses;
• National industrial licenses.
Why to set up a company in Dubai’s free zones?
While Dubai Freezone Company Formation offers several advantages to the investors, one of the biggest benefits are the fact that 100% company ownership is permitted. The other reasons what make Dubai free zones so appealing for foreign investors are…
• Hire employees without the appliance of the UAE labor legislation;
• 100% import and export tax exemption;
• Excellent infrastructure for any type of business;
• Investors can benefit from a 3-year visa and can sponsor their families;
• 100% repatriation of capital and profits;
• Quick and easy company incorporation procedures;
• no currency restrictions;
• Zero corporation and personal tax.
Getting your business set up in a Dubai free zone also brings with it a wealth of opportunities for collaborating, networking and ultimately growth.
If your interests rest in Dubai Freezone Company Formation and need assistance, feel free to get in contact with Arab Business Consultant.